wills & powers of attorney
Do you need to make your will or change your existing Will? Despite the current COVID-19 procedures, you can still make a Will and sign it.
Family relationships in the modern age can be complex, and that means Estate law can also be complex as a myriad of different possibilities can arise. With Shane McClure’s attention to detail, and high level of thinking to consider a range of possibilities, and then cover them off in your documents, after your conference with Shane you will have peace of mind, knowing that everything has been done to ensure that you are protected moving forward into the future.
Wills and Estates Services Offered:
- Wills and Estate Planning.
- Powers of Attorney & Guardianship.
- Deceased Estates and Trust Administration.
- Letters of Administration.
- Estate Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
- Deceased Estate Dispute Mediation
Shane McClure can also assist with personalised legal advice to make sure that you have proper arrangements about your estate and to ensure that your loved ones are protected.
- Estate Planning including drafting & updating wills.
- Storing your will securely.
- Testamentary discretionary trusts.
- Enduring Financial Powers of Attorney.
- Enduring Medical Powers of Attorney (Medical treatment decision maker appointment).
- Support Person Appointment.
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Estate administration including collection and distribution of assets.
- Supreme Court deceased estate litigation.
- Assistance with claims against wills and estates.
- VCAT Guardianship applications and disputes.
- Asset protection.
- Elder law.
If you are looking for a solicitor to help you plan your estate and draft your will, dispute a will, or to help with a deceased estate, click here to contact us and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the understanding and compassion to help you move forward into the future.
Works tirelessly to protect the things that matter most to you
Real World Resilience
Shane translates his life experiences into practical legal advice.
Shane works hard to understand your story.
Shane doesn’t give up, give in, or quit.