wills & powers of attorney
Do you need to make your will or change your existing Will? Despite the current COVID-19 procedures, you can still make a Will and sign it. Family relationships in the modern age can be complex, and that means Estate law can also be complex as a myriad of different possibilities can arise. With Shane McClure’s attention to detail, and high level of thinking to consider a range of possibilities, and then cover them off in your documents, after your conference with Shane a probate lawyer in Victoria you, will have peace of mind, knowing that everything has been done to ensure that you are protected moving forward into the future.
Wills and Estates Services Offered:
- Wills and Estate Planning.
- Powers of Attorney & Guardianship.
- Deceased Estates and Trust Administration.
- Letters of Administration.
- Estate Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
- Deceased Estate Dispute Mediation
- Estate Planning including drafting & updating wills.
- Storing your will securely.
- Testamentary discretionary trusts.
- Enduring Financial Powers of Attorney.
- Enduring Medical Powers of Attorney (Medical treatment decision maker appointment).
- Support Person Appointment.
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Estate administration including collection and distribution of assets.
- Supreme Court deceased estate litigation.
- Assistance with claims against wills and estates.
- VCAT Guardianship applications and disputes.
- Asset protection.
- Elder law.
Works tirelessly to protect the things that matter most to you
Real World Resilience
Shane translates his life experiences into practical legal advice.
Shane works hard to understand your story.
Shane doesn’t give up, give in, or quit.