In certain cases, a non-parent such as a grandparent, relative, former stepparent, may ask the court to make parenting orders and grant custody/legal decision making of a child to them. These cases can be difficult given the fact that there is a fundamental interest in protecting natural parents’ rights in the care of their children.

It is vital that any non-parent seeking custody rights to a child seek qualified legal representation during all steps of this process. In many cases, the courts will make a determination according to the individual facts of the case and since there is no shortage of relevant factors that the court will look at when making this determination, it is important that you seek experienced and qualified legal representation to help you during this process.

Shane McClure has vast experience in all array of family law matters, including court appearances and can advise on the necessary documents required for starting a new relationship, ending a relationship, parenting disputes, and property disputes. Click here to contact us and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the understanding and compassion to help you move forward into the future.

%Top Rated Family Attorney %Shane McClure

Why Choose
Shane McClure

Works tirelessly to protect the things that matter most to you


Real World Resilience

Shane translates his life experiences into practical legal advice.



Shane works hard to understand your story.



Shane doesn’t give up, give in, or quit.

Scroll to Top