family dispute resolution mediation
it's about the agreement you reach, and the process getting you there
In most cases, you cannot issue proceedings in court for parenting matters without having attempted mediation and obtained a Section 60(I) Certificate. Shane can issue Section 60(i) Certificates, allowing your matter to go to court if necessary. For more information about Section 60(i) Certificates click here.
The role of the mediator
As a neutral and independent nationally accredited mediator and family dispute resolution mediation practitioner in Victoria, Shane McClure offers mediation solutions for a wide range of issues, tailored to the participants’ personal circumstances, Australia wide.
Shane McClure’s role as mediator is to create a safe and secure platform for both parties, so they can participate in an open and respectful conversation where each person has an equal voice. The process enables both parties to work through relevant issues without prejudice in order to identify areas of mutual agreement and to find achievable solutions in order to move forward.
- Child custody and parenting
- Financial and property settlements
- Separation mediation
- Child support mediation
- Video mediation
Shane McClure all through, Melbourne and Victoria, and Australia helps parents communicate effectively with each other so they can successfully negotiate all aspects of the care and wellbeing of their children. He helps parents set up guidelines so they can establish consistent and balanced arrangements for all the elements of parenting across separate households, including: schooling, diet, bedtime, pickups and drop offs, telephone and Facetime/skype arrangements, iPad technology time, Christmas, birthdays.
Channelling Emotions TO REACH A RESOLUTION
- Shane McClure understands the emotional rollercoaster you are experiencing during your separation. His mediation services can help you channel these emotions in a positive way so you can see this situation as an opportunity for growth. Shane can give you the tools to navigate the separation in a proactive and practical manner, so you can regain your confidence and personal security for the future.
Question: When is a Good Time for Mediation?
Answer: when is a good time for RESOLUTION?
- As soon as you have decided to separate.
- When you decide you need legal advice regarding parenting or financial arrangements – speak to Shane first!
- If you have already agreed upon the terms of a financial settlement and need assistance to make your agreement legally binding (Shane will help you do this yourself).
- If you have been separated for a while and need to review parenting arrangements or the payment or receipt of expenses relating to the children.
- Any time you need help and support with parenting or financial arrangements as a result of your separation.
How to get started
Shane McClure does not just offer a mediation practice in Melbourne or Victoria, but can operate Australia wide using the benefits of video technology. To learn more about how Video Mediation can be utilised in FDR Mediation, click here.
Shane McClure is available to assist you with his mediation services all across Australia. Shane offers flexible and convenient options and utilises telephone and video-conferences where possible. Click here to contact us and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the experience, understanding and compassion to help you.
Works tirelessly to protect the things that matter most to you
Real World Resilience
Shane translates his life experiences into practical legal advice.
Shane works hard to understand your story.
Shane doesn’t give up, give in, or quit.