Growing up in Victoria, Shane McClure has the local knowledge and industry experience to advise and guide businesses and individuals through the ever changing and complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution law system to obtain a positive outcome.
Shane McClure thrives on creating positive change and direction for his clients.
Shane McClure can assist with the following specialty areas in disputes:
- Negligent Advice and works: If you have suffered losses as a result of bad or incorrect advice or works, you may be entitled to claim damages for negligent advice that may have been provided to you.
- Property Disputes & Caveats: Shane McClure regularly advises and represents parties in regards to all property matters and disputes.
- Leasing Disputes: With experience in both commercial and residential leasing disputes, Shane McClure regularly manage dispute resolution processes and complex litigation at various levels of the Court and Tribunal system.
- Partnership and Corporate Disputes: Disputes between shareholders and joint venture parties can be a major distraction and loss of time, especially when it interferes with business operations.
- Competition and Consumer Law: The Competition and Consumer Law in conjunction with state legislation are used to preserve and enhance the competition amongst businesses together with the protection of consumers.
- Building Disputes: Shane McClure regularly advises building, construction and engineering companies as well as independent contractors on a wide range of matters, together with homeowners on their rights under home building contracts and home warranty insurance claims.
- Body Corporate/Owners Disputes: The most common disputes are over issues such as levies, damage to property, lack of maintenance for common property or personal property, overhanging trees, blocked pipes from obstructions (such as tree roots) in common areas, noise complaints, neighbours and insurance.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy: In recent economic times, many companies have suffered a significant downturn in business which has led to cash flow shortages. It is important, as a Director or business owner, that you are aware of the true financial position of your company so as to avoid insolvent trading.
- Debt Recovery: Recovery of unpaid money, whether from an individual or corporate entity, in a cost-effective and efficient manner is also an area that Shane McClure regularly advises on.
If you are looking for a solicitor to help you to resolve a dispute or commercial litigation, click here to contact us and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the understanding and compassion to help you move forward into the future.