Deceased Estate LAWYERS
Dealing with the death of a loved one is a challenging and emotional experience. Managing the probate process and asset distribution can add significant stress to an already difficult time. At Shane McClure, our experienced deceased estate lawyers are here to help.
With years of experience in this area of law, we understand the complexity and sensitivity of managing deceased estates. Our compassionate and professional approach is designed to make the process as stress-free and smooth as possible for our clients.
Our deceased estate services include:
Our team can provide assistance with probate applications for deceased estates.
A Grant of Probate is a legal document issued by the Supreme Court of Victoria that verifies the last Will of the deceased and provides the named Executors with the authority to manage all the assets owned by the deceased at the time of their death.
Our team can provide assistance with Applications for Letters of Administration in the event that there is no will or the will is deemed invalid.
When a person dies without a Will, the Supreme Court of Victoria can issue an order known as Letters of Administration. This order grants authority to the person with the greatest interest in the deceased’s estate to manage and distribute their assets.
We assist with collecting assets, including the sale of estate property or investments, and distributing them accordingly.
- Our team can provide estate litigation services, including defending an estate and handling inheritance disputes. We also provide advice on challenging the validity of wills and general inheritance disputes.
Deceased Estate Administration
We can assist with obtaining a grant of probate, arranging survivorship applications, and administering deceased estates on behalf of executors and administrators.
Estate Dispute Resolution
We can provide legal advice on all matters relating to deceased estates, including advising on estate disputes for either executors or beneficiaries. If required, we can also act as an executor.
Our compassionate and professional support includes:
- Stress Reduction: Our goal is to make the process of managing a deceased estate as stress-free and smooth as possible for our clients. We always work hard to reduce stress and provide a clear explanation of what needs to be done and when.
- Experienced Team: Our team has years of experience in deceased estate law, and we understand the emotional toll that this process can take on our clients.
- Clear Communication: We provide clear and effective communication throughout the entire process to ensure that our clients are well-informed and understand what is happening at all times.
- Customised Solutions: We understand that every client’s situation is unique, and we offer customized solutions for each case to ensure that our clients receive the best possible outcome.
Talk to us if you have lost a loved one and need to administer their estate. Contact the experienced deceased estate lawyers at Shane McClure for compassionate and professional support during this difficult time.