criminal defence solicitors melbourne
According to Bill Rowlings, CEO of Civil Liberties Australia, at least 7% of our prisoners are wrongly convicted. The defence of a criminal offence must be handled with an unwavering ability.
A criminal offence, be it major or minor, will affect your entire life negatively, if not dealt with properly. Hence, it is imperative to consider Shane McClure as your criminal defence solicitor in Melbourne.
CASES WE HANDLE:
We serve as criminal defence solicitors for every type of case, from armed assault, drug possession cultivation or trafficking, to breach of an intervention order. With over ten years of experience in all Victorian courts, Shane McClure has the experience and knowledge to help you with your criminal defence.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?
- Firstly, it is necessary that you cooperate with the Police, prosecutors and the court.
- If you do not appear in court on the scheduled date, either a warrant could be issued leading to your arrest, or you could face another charge for failing to appear.
- Click here to contact Shane McClure and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the understanding and compassion to help you.
HOW WILL SHANE HELP YOU ACHIEVE SUCCESS
- Shane will explain the complex legalities in simple terms without excessive legal jargon.
- Effective arguments. Shane is himself intellectually rebellious and will give you only realistic and honest advice.
- You will get a profiled analysis of your case and a fully customised roadmap with a high-level strategy for trials.
- Shane himself grew up in a small country town and has also done his share of big city living. This gives him a breadth of knowledge and expertise on social tendencies and law.
- Shane will help you whether it’s your first ever offence, or something more.
- Help with negotiations with the police.
- Shane will not shy over uncomfortable topics and provides everyone with his full support.
BUT REALLY, HOW WILL SHANE HELP YOU!?
- You can schedule a no-obligation FREE call to discuss your enquiry. After-hours appointments available
- Excellent listener
- In-depth research
- Understands that there are two sides to every story. Compassion and understanding.
- Strategic planning
- Ten years plus experience of appearing as a criminal lawyer in Victoria’s courts.
- Shane also offers services in Family, Parenting, Intervention Orders, Mediation with the same skill proficiency and competence.
HERE IS A CLIENT TESTIMONIAL REGARDING OUR CRIMINAL LAWYER DEFENCE SERVICES
I was a silly boy once and ended up getting into a fight coming out of my local pub; things didn’t end up so good for me. Not wanting to be outdone and knowing where the other person lived, I ended up going around to his house the next afternoon to attempt to settle the score. He wasn’t there and, when I got home, I discovered the Police at my door. Not only was I formally charged, but I didn’t think I would get bail.
Shane McClure ended up helping me sort out my mess. He knew where I was coming from and I am glad that he helped me with my criminal charges.
Criminal Defence Lawyer Shane McClure regularly appears in all Victorian courts and can plan and prepare your case to enable you to obtain the best possible result. Shane McClure serves all areas of Victoria and can represent you. Click here to contact us and make an enquiry. Shane McClure has the experience, understanding and compassion to help you.
Works tirelessly to protect the things that matter most to you
Real World Resilience
Shane translates his life experiences into practical legal advice.
Shane works hard to understand your story.
Shane doesn’t give up, give in, or quit.