A passion for excellence and to never give up is ingrained into Shane and it drives his commitment to providing personalised attention to every client, guiding them through the options, procedures and paperwork to give them their best outcome. Shane has over ten years of experience appearing on behalf of clients in all of Victoria’s courts and retains a particular skill and passion in the field of mediation, and family dispute resolution mediation in particular. When he’s not trying to put himself in the shoes of his clients and guide them through the legal jungle, Shane enjoys spending time with his young son and trying to pass on some of his life experience. He’s also a fitness enthusiast and the two like nothing better than to kick the footy around and spend a few hours in the great outdoors.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- B.A., LL.B., Grad Dip L.P., LL.M. (Family Law)
- Australian Lawyer and Officer of the Supreme Court of Australia – Law Institute of Victoria
- Master of Laws – Family Law
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – Attorney-General’s Department
- Nationally Accredited Mediator