Shane McClure grew up in a small country town, but he has also done his share of big city living, bringing a wealth of hard-won experience to the practice of law. A passion for excellence drives Shane’s commitment to providing personalised attention to every client, guiding them through the options, procedures and paperwork that will ultimately provide the best solution to their issue. Shane has worked in all of Victoria’s courts and retains a particular skill and passion in the field of mediation and family dispute resolution in particular.
When he’s not trying to put himself in the shoes of his clients and guide them through the legal jungle, Shane enjoys spending time with his young son. He’s also a fitness enthusiast and the two like nothing better than to kick the footy around and spend a few hours in the great outdoors.
- B.A., LL.B., Grad Dip L.P., LL.M. (Family Law)
- Australian Lawyer and Officer of the Supreme Court of Australia – Law Institute of Victoria
- Master of Laws – Family Law
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner – Attorney-General’s Department
- Nationally Accredited Mediator